Trust The Process
- After you apply and are accepted for your national pageant, you will receive the registration package to officially enter into the cohort.
- During the national pageant, you will participate in the categories of Evening Gown, Interview, Swimwear, Talent, Top Model, and National Costume.
- If you take home the national crown, sash, and title, not only will you have a year full of philanthropic and professional opportunities as well as an opportunity to represent Trinidad & Tobago at an accredited international Big 6 Pageants.
The C&S Way
- Light Up Your Crown: It’s time to light up that gold crown: to open your wise and focus mindfully on its location just above and between your brows in the center of your forehead. Be in your glow; you don’t need to dim someone else’s light in order for you to shine!
- Rock Your Radiance: Your crown draws wisdom from a higher source, casting a beautiful and illuminating golden light on any situation or person, however draining or difficult. The winner of the competition must be confident. He/She must possess personal integrity while understanding and sharing the values of our brand and the responsibilities of being a titleholder.
- See Beneath Your Beautiful: All aspirants should demonstrate authenticity, credibility and exhibit grace under pressure. The men and women who compete embody the modern, global aspiration for the potential within all men and women