Miss Universe Trinidad and Tobago 2022 Preliminary Competition
MISS UNIVERSE TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
APPLICATION / PROCESSING FEE
CROWNS AND SASHES
Applications are closed!
Your screening is Wednesday 20th July, 2022 via ZOOM at 7:30pm – 9:30pm. The time allotted for your presentation to the panel is 10 minutes which includes a series of questions from the panel and your walk in swimwear.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Wednesday 20th July, 2022 at 12pm
Note the following:
- This form must be completed with ALL questions answered and files uploaded, including a 30 second video of your walk in swimsuit.
- Ensure your application fees are paid and proof of payment uploaded to this form or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your appointment spot. Your link will be generated individually and sent via email upon verification of your application. There are only 12 spots available and will be delegated on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your swimsuit should be worn under clothing for ease of change.
- Take into consideration your location and lighting. Ensure that you are in a location that does not have background noises or disturbances, or you are in a moving car. Ensure your connection is the best possible.
- Login at least 15 minutes prior to your screening slot. You will remain in the waiting room until the host lets you in.
- Use a headset for audio. This is to maintain the integrity of sound thereby having no feedback from your device’s speakers on the stream. Mute mic for judges questions, comments and feedback.
- Your interview segment will consist of questions about the following:
- Your pitch: Why do you want to become Miss Universe T&T?
- Local and international current affairs.
- The Crowns and Sashes Organization
- The Miss Universe Organization.